Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some more thoughts...

1. I LOVE the new Passion CD. specifically all the songs.

2. "Sometimes" by crowder is definitely rocking my world right now. Its what ive needed to hear, now i need to figure it out.

3. I just saw this from a friend from Africa... its also something I needed to read.

"There is not a day that goes by that I do not wonder what the crap I’m doing.
What am I supposed to be doing?
Am I supposed to be a worship leader?
Am I supposed to be a writer?
Am I supposed to be a speaker?
Am I supposed to be on staff at a church?
Am I supposed to be on tour busses while my kids grow up?
Am I supposed to be a “pop culture expert” on CNN?
Am I supposed to be a consultant?
Am I supposed to be a pastor?
Am I supposed to be a blogger?
Am I supposed to be …?

Then I opened the word.
I am supposed to be like Jesus.

Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be a worship leader.
Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be a writer.
Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be a speaker.
Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be on staff at a church.
Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be on tour buses while my kids grow up.
Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be a “pop culture expert”
Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be a consultant.
Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be a pastor.
Jesus didn’t die on a cross so I can be a blogger.

Jesus died on a cross so I can be like him.
And if any of those other things happen because of my reflection of Christ, then so be it.
But we have got to stop trying so hard to become these things when our goal should be Christ Jesus.
It’s better that way.
Los"
http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/2011/03/crap/



"Where you go we will follow, im on my knees, oh God send me. Its your love that we adore, its like a sea without a shore, im lost in you."

Gods rocking my world in ways that Ive never experienced. Its been a topsy turvey week, an emotional week, but I know that somethings happening in and around me and I dont know what it is, but im excited to see what its going to be... because he is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment